Casa Cascada: This beautiful home is located in Playacar Phase I, a quiet, gated community. It’s a brief stroll to the beach through an ancient Maya ruin, and a 10 minute walk to the lively atmosphere of downtown Playa del Carmen.
This is a three-story bungalow. The ground floor includes the living room, dining area, full kitchen, and full bath. It opens to the private garden area with small pool & delightful waterfall. The middle floor has a private bedroom / bath and opens to a wrap around terrace with hammock and comfortable lounge chairs overlooking the pool and gardens below. There is also a small sitting area on that level. The top floor has an additional bedroom with large bath area and private deck to view the ocean. The rooftop has been nicely arranged to let you relax and enjoy the 180 degree view of the turquoise Caribbean, or 180 degree view of the evening sunsets over the jungle.
The small pool is surrounded by luxuriant vegetation which offers privacy. Water cascading down some artfully placed rocks add beauty and a relaxing sound. (Cascada is Spanish for waterfall)
Weekly Rental Rates
(May 1 2018 – Dec 15, 2018 )
|CHISTMAS / NEW YEAR HOLIDAY
(Jan 6, 2018 to Apr 30, 2018 )
(May 1, 2019 to Dec 15, 2019 )
- All prices are in US dollars and subject to change until confirmed.
- Add $25.00 USD per person per night over the normal occupancy .
- Occupancy count includes all children who require bedding and are over the age of 1 year at time of arrival.
- Tax is included.
- Tips are not included.
- 3 nights rentals minimum.
- $500.00 USD safety deposit
- Please read our rental and cancellation policy.
Vacation Rental Accommodations
- 1 King size bed in the master bedroom
- 1 King size bed in the guest bedroom
- sofabed in the living room